- Poster dimensions are to be 121.92 x 91.44 cm (48-width x 36-height inches).
- Please use the poster template linked here or linked below to type out and format the contents of the poster. The poster should have a title at the top, including the list of authors and/or partners. The institution and partner’s logos should be placed in the top-right corner of the template. Letters in the title should be at least 2.54 cm large.
- To ensure clarity throughout the remainder of the poster, please ensure that fonts are at least 28 points. We recommend using simple serif fonts such as Times New Roman only.
- To ensure effective space utilization, please focus on key elements of your research. All posters must include a concluding paragraph that states how your research links to the research goals of the Innovation Lab for Nutrition.
Be sure to include:
- Background, i.e., the problem/issue addressed.
- Aims, i.e., the study’s importance and relevance, and major hypotheses.
- Study design and methodology, including measures used.
- Main results, interpretations, and conclusions.